me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

HA HA HA

Two funny things to share with you...
1. Last night was Robert's Crafts 75% off (9pm - Midnight) sale! All Christmas decor (including trees) would be marked to 75% during this time only! So, naturally I went! Tim went with me too! When we got there, Tim dropped me off at the door. I went in and there wasn't a buggy to be found. I called Tim on his cell and said "if you see a buggy in the parking lot will you grab it and bring it in?" and he said "sure - OH, I see one... right there in the snowbank....WHAT? Is she seriously racing me for it? ARE YOU KIDDING? Ais, you're not going to believe this..."
Well - turns out that when Tim said that he'd seen one some lady had also seen it and started running across the lot for it! We had a good chuckle about that - especially when we saw her at the check out line bouncing from line to line trying to get ahead of everyone! She must have been in some sort of hurry! Good news is that we found an abandoned buggy inside - so no worries!
2. Today M and N were talking about boyfriends and girlfriends. They were making fun of each other saying "you have a boyfriend" and so on. You know, kids stuff. At some point in there M says "yes, I have a boyfriend" and Tim and I just looked at each other. Tim asks "oh yeah, what's his name?" and M says "I don't know -he's in 6th grade!"
HA HA HA - we really laughed at that one!

No comments: