me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Monday, December 8, 2008

Busy week

I have a VERY busy week ahead of me! I need to get it all down on paper - lest I forget! I am sure I've written lists of this week over and over and one more won't hurt!! And besides, this is my way of procrastinating!! Alright - but you know, as soon as I finish typing I have to get busy... here it goes...
MON: pick up AA's dress & Christmas present from my Mom to L, do VTing (for the 2nd time this month thanks to a new list that I just got yesterday), grocery store, work on making the house spotless for my father's arrival on Wednesday! Help AA make rice for ward party.
TUES: Continue working on "spotless", make sure there are clean sheets on guest bed. Get bed frame for guest bed. Get guest bathroom in order. Take AA and R to distribution center. Work on wrapping Christmas presents. Begin work on wedding cake! Take load of stuff to DI!
WED: this house better be spotless!! Time is up! vacuum one last time, confirm dinner plans with family, make bread for K's school party, work on wedding cake! Last night of Scouts! Smile like I haven't been doing anything at all!
THURS: continue to work on wedding cake, visit with Dad & R, make sure bread is ready for K's school, keep house tidy! keep smiling!
FRI: is your house clean? Is the cake done? You have to be at the school by 10am!! Mom in town at 3:30pm, pick up sitter at 4:30, dinner at 4:45. Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert downtown. Do you have Mom and D's presents ready to give em'? Take sitter home. Do you have your stuff ready for tomorrow?
SAT: Choir practice 9-11. Be at temple from 11:30-3:30pm. Take pics at the temple! Home by 4. Make dinner for another family- thank then profusely for their service. Go out to dinner at 5:30. Dessert at my house at 7:30. Are you ready for Sunday?
SUN: Farewell to Mom & D. Church 11-2, lunch, Concert - be there at 5:30! Family game of UNO after all the kids are in bed!
MON: Farewell to Dad & R - ah, breathe!!!

2 comments:

Christy Woolston said...

Phew! What can I do to help? Want a cleaning buddy? Or a cake makin' buddy? Can I run some errands for you? Take things to DI? I'm a good slave! Let me help. I'll swing by because you're probably too busy to read this comment.

Tiffany said...

you rock woman! you make my life look simple :)