Another busy day and wouldn't you know that it's only 25 degrees outside!! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY!! (Hey, at least the sun is shining today!)
I went to get AA's dress yesterday in Layton and guess what - they didn't have it!!! So, now I get to go to Murray! That put a beautiful kink in this day!
Then this morning K tells me that they are changing the date that I need to be at their school with the bread from Friday to Thursday! LOVELY - another kink!
In addition to this I get to look for a bed frame today - like I have time for that too!
Anyone want to add anything else to my list? BRING IT ON!!!
On a high note, AA and I did get the rice (220 servings) done last night, I did get 2 of 6 cakes baked, and there are now sheets on the guest bed!
1 comment:
We were going to bring the bedframe when we came over tomorrow.. but I know how it is to want to have everything ready and done for company.. so no worries I'm glad ya'll found one for so cheap!
Post a Comment