me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

More random thoughts...

YEAH - I got some more pics loaded onto this computer so you get to enjoy more random thoughts!! (I wish my laptop would come back!)
This is one of my nieces! She's a sweetie but very attached to Daddy and therefore very difficult to get to smile! BUT I PREVAILED and got her to smile on Thanksgiving! What a treat! (Maybe she wasn't really smiling at me - maybe she had gas!)
UUGGHH - L is always finding something to get into right before we are going somewhere! This time it was a blue marker before Church! All over his shirt and mouth! OK we will now call you SMURF!!Ah, my confident, sexy man finished his concealed carry course this week. There is just something about a man with a gun... this is one of his targets so DON'T MESS WITH ME!!!

3 comments:

Christy Woolston said...

OUCH! That would cause some pain. If he ever has to use that thing on me...tell him to go for the head. Hopefully it would be an instantaneous death and I wouldn't feel any pain. Just BOOM!, you're dead. No pain.

msaonika said...

WOW - I won't be messin! PROMISE! I love that little smurf- and I Can't BELIEVE that you got taryn to smile... :D

Carter Clan said...

LOL LOVE Tim's target.. that is awesome.. he went into the wrong profession. He should have been a sniper :) Love the picture of Lane that is so funny.. and wow you got a smile from Tear Bear! See she does like you :)