Yesterday my sister, AA, and her family were able to be sealed for time and all eternity in the SLC temple. What a special day for her and her family! I had the pleasure of attending and seeing this miracle take place! It snowed most of the morning. I mean a horrible snow - wet, icy, cold snow! But by the time we came out of the temple the snow had stopped (momentarily) and cleared enough for a few pictures! Afterwards we enjoyed a lovely little Italian dinner with family and friends and then everyone came back to my house for that cake that I worked on this week and "congrats" to AA and her family.me and Tim Oct 2013
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Saturday is a Special Day!
Yesterday my sister, AA, and her family were able to be sealed for time and all eternity in the SLC temple. What a special day for her and her family! I had the pleasure of attending and seeing this miracle take place! It snowed most of the morning. I mean a horrible snow - wet, icy, cold snow! But by the time we came out of the temple the snow had stopped (momentarily) and cleared enough for a few pictures! Afterwards we enjoyed a lovely little Italian dinner with family and friends and then everyone came back to my house for that cake that I worked on this week and "congrats" to AA and her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
They look so cute, and your cake looks so Beautiful.
Oh that cake was sooooo good. You should seriously consider going into some sort of business with me :) Extra money never hurt anyone. But the stress of making wedding cakes could.
Post a Comment