me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's BACK!

Today Tim came home for lunch because he left a Christmas present in the van (my Christmas present) and he wanted to get it out before I had to go anywhere! While here he asked if I wanted anything to eat but nothing sounded good to me. You know how that is - there is food in the house but there is none of it that you want! Anyway, I told him that some chicken nuggets from McD's would be nice, and maybe a cheeseburger too! So, off he went.
When he got back the burgers were on the counter but no nuggets. I looked in the bag and asked "why did you get me a 10 piece - I can't eat that!" and he said "I didn't". Upon further inspection and sniffing I discovered the sweet scent of BBQ sauce... could it be??
YES - the McRIB (the one that they said was on it's farewell tour last year) is back!! I love this thing! So, I instantly forgot about those nuggets, graciously hugged my thoughtful hubby, and chowed down on the tangy "rib" sandwich from McD's!!! DELICIOUS!

4 comments:

Christy Woolston said...

Well there you go! Glad you enjoyed your lunch. Tim, that WAS a very loving and thoughtful thing to do but I think that's just your style, isn't it. Way to go hubby figure.

elkaholic said...

Glad I could help!!!

Carter Clan said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH You're kidding. I went to mikky dees today and did not see it. AHHHHHH *mouth watering*

msaonika said...

It is NOT at the one downtown (By the way) - so... where did he go... because I WANT ONE! :D