Each of us born on this earth has been given the gift of free agency from our Father in Heaven. With this gift comes the ability to make choices - good or bad - on our own. We get to choose how we are going to respond in life's situations, we get to choose what job we want, who we will be friends with, etc.. No one tells us how to make these choices, we are not a herd of cattle that gets told when to eat, how much to eat, where to sleep, etc.. we have the ability to make decisions on our own. With that I would like to express that YOU (the reader) has the agency to get on MY blog and read it and YOU (the reader) has the agency to choose if you want to respond to my thoughts or not. Additionally YOU (the reader) has the choice as to if you like what I say or you don't and YOU have the choice as to if you'll keep checking in on my blog or remove it from your favorites list all together.
But let's not forget that just like YOU (the reader), I too have my free agency. I have the agency to write whatever I want to. I have the agency to express my thoughts and feelings in my own way because they are just that - MINE. I have the agency to check and see WHO is reading my blog - I have the agency to choose whether or not I'm going to let you get under my skin or not. YOU (the reader) needs to realize that often times our free agency effects the choices that others make. YOU choose to be annoying, so I choose to be irritated and write about it on my blog. TOO BAD FOR YOU - it's my choice to be irritated and I can be irritated as long as I want to be and you can do nothing about it. If you don't like it then STOP getting on MY blog and reading about MY thoughts. After all, these thoughts and expressions are mine and again you have no say in the matter!
So there - FREE AGENCY - we all have it - we all use it differently - but ultimately the choices are our own and YOU can now choose to keep reading or you can choose to back off - it's up to you, but I would appreciate it if you'd choose to STOP projecting the consequences of your choices on to me - I'm not responsible for your agency!
3 comments:
You peaked my curiosity. I'd love to hear the story behind that one.
Likewise...
What in the heck is going on here?
Though, it's interesting that you would say something about this Free Agency thing, since that's the whole thing about what our sacrament was on yesterday... LOL - So, what's up dawg!?
(In case it was me... Um... I'd just like to throw a "Love ya" out there... Just in case. ) LOVE YA! :D
Wow! Someone made you very upset, but I feel the same way. We all have something called FREEDOM OF SPEECH, and trust me when I say I envoke my right to use it...LOL. I say what I want to say (or write what I want to write) on my page so people have the CHOICE to read it or not to read it. Everyone has a right to an opinion and we will NEVER be able to please everyone!
Hugs,
Keri
Post a Comment