me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Friday, January 30, 2009

it's picture time again!!

I love the Friday post - I have fun reflecting back on my week and recalling the things that we did (or didn't do) through pictures! So here it is - our past week!!
SATURDAY: K decided that she was going to build a house of cards. She was off to a good start but thanks to little brothers she had to settle for a small house. No Guinness record this week!
SUNDAY: my MIL mentioned cinnamon rolls in a conversation and it made my mouth water. So I made these for breakfast - there's nothing like the smell of homemade cinnamon rolls! YUM!

MONDAY: N was sick and couldn't attend school. No picture (sorry)
TUESDAY: we woke up to a COLD house on Tuesday! One of our furnaces had to be turned off because of a frozen pipe. I'm so glad that the repair man made it out before we had to endure a 2nd night of cold!
Also on Tuesday, Tim started preparing "wing sauce" for the Superbowl on Sunday. This batch turned out to be more like molasses than tangy wing sauce!
WEDNESDAY: I finished editing an unpublished novel for an aspiring author. I hope it makes it to print - it was a good story!
Also on Wednesday, K made us a delicious pineapple-upside down cake. This was her first time and she did a wonderful job!
THURSDAY: Today I got to see some beautiful quilts with my MIL! She ended up purchasing a panel to make a "family tree" quilt - it's going to be beautiful when she's done! Can't wait to see it!

FRIDAY: Today we'll be sure to get Tim (and N) a haircut. Grizzly Adams cannot - will not - reside in this home! :)
So there you have it! We had a good week - we've enjoyed our visit with grandma - and we are looking forward to another week with her! So, until next time - have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

JSCrawford said...

What a great week. I wish I could've partaken of the pineapple upside down cake. J doesn't like them so I never get to make it.

Christy Woolston said...

Fun! I like picture Friday too.