me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Friday, January 9, 2009

Our week in pictures...

Since there are a limited number of journal questions, and since you don't want to read just about little ole' me all the time, I've decided that on Friday's I will review our week with pictures. Doesn't that sound fun? This "week review" short one day - forgive me. So here it is, our first full week of January, 2009, in review!
SUNDAY: Our church meetings will start at 1pm this year. I hate the 1 o'clock time slot because it's right in the middle of nap time and by the time you get home, it's time for dinner, baths, and bed. It's like your day is just gone!! But it's only for a year - right?!

MONDAY: Tim hurt his back over the weekend from shoveling snow off of the driveway. He found himself at the Dr. on Monday afternoon and she put him on some pretty good meds to help the muscles relax. It still took him 3 days to get back to some sibilance of normalcy! While Tim was laid up I decided to resurrect my cleaning list and get to in for 2009! So far, so good!


TUESDAY: L decides that peek-a-boo is an awesome game. We caught him in the couch cushions doing just that! He also learned the word "cookie" and he knows right where to find them.

Also on Tuesday we got a pretty good snow storm and since Tim was laid up I got the job of shoveling - isn't that fun?! I actually like to shovel the snow - it's such a sense of accomplishment when you see a clean driveway! (too bad it didn't last!)

WEDNESDAY: K started her violin lessons with a new teacher. We really like the new teacher - she's spunky and quick moving, just like K. She says that K is her most advanced student and that makes K happy and excited to go to lessons!
THURSDAY: N started piano lessons today! He was so excited to go that he kept reminding me of the time every 5 minutes or so. After his first lesson he said "I'm so glad I'm taking piano lessons" and he just smiled the whole way home! He even showed his sisters what he learned!

FRIDAY: M succeeded in keeping her room clean for the whole week! IMPRESSIVE! Way to go M, we are so proud of you!
So there you have it - that's a little of what we have had going on this week in our home. I wonder what next week will bring!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christy Woolston said...

I like your week in pictures. It's fun. Hope Tim gets better soon. I also like seeing what your up to on the side bar...some days it's inspiring.