So, that's how we spent our 12th anniversary (for the most part). I wonder how he's going to top this next year!! Thanks for the date sweetheart, it won't soon be forgotten!
me and Tim Oct 2013
Friday, January 2, 2009
A romantic way to start the new year...
Last night my hubby took me on a date! The details were a surprise - I think he likes to do that because this isn't the first time he's had a surprise like this set up! He got a sitter (MUCHOS GRACIAS Ash!!!!) and told me to pack a bag because we would be spending the night out! We went to dinner (ROADHOUSE is so AWESOME!) and then we checked into the hotel. Actually, Tim checked in while I sat in the car with a blindfold on because he didn't want me to see where we were until we were ready to go to the room! After check in we drove to Temple Square and walked around to see the lights. I was so glad that they were still on - it wasn't crowded at all and the weather was pleasant! After this we headed to the hotel - unblindfolded this time!
Tim chose the Phantom of the Opera room at the Anniversary Inn because it's one of my favorite musicals/movies.
Every detail of the room was perfect! The room was even in the basement which made the catacombs a little more real!
So, that's how we spent our 12th anniversary (for the most part). I wonder how he's going to top this next year!! Thanks for the date sweetheart, it won't soon be forgotten!
So, that's how we spent our 12th anniversary (for the most part). I wonder how he's going to top this next year!! Thanks for the date sweetheart, it won't soon be forgotten!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
NICE!!! You have a great husband.
That room looks SO COOL!
And I love the new layout... I want a tri-layout!
I am glad that you had fun ... can't wait to see you guys tonight!
did Tim wear a mask and a cape and dance around the room as your phantom?.....oh wait...I don't want to know. Glad you had a great time. I only wish my hubby would do something like that. Roadhouse sure is tasty. YUMMMMM
Awwwww! He definately outdid himself this year. That looks awesome :)
Tim is such a GREAT guy! I know you are thankful for him each and everyday!
Much love to both of you,
Keri
Post a Comment