me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Friday, January 16, 2009

Week in review!

I don't have pictures for every day this week - sry! I just wasn't thinking on some of the days!! Here is our past week in pictures (sort of!) ENJOY!
On Saturday I decided that the bananas needed to be used - so we made some yummy chocolate chip banana bread!
We also spent our Saturday prodding K to finish up missing homework assignments - it was a long day!
SUNDAY - we went to church and at a delicious LAMB dinner (no pics - sry)
Monday - didn't feel like cooking and the kids all had certificates from school for a free meal. So we went out!
TUESDAY - I invited a great friend over for lunch! We had coconut shrimp and dreamed about being on an island. It was DELICIOUS!!
WEDNESDAY: L had his 16 mo. check up! He's now 21lbs and 31 inches. He's a healthy kid and he didn't even cry when he got 2 shots. Good job L!
THURSDAY: K has been saving her money for a long time for something BIG! She wasn't sure what until now! So we took her to the store and she purchased an I-Pod. That thing is so tiny it could get lost in her little purse!
Also on Thursday Tim's alternator went out in his truck. Fortunately Tim has some knowledge in this area and was able to replace the part on his own. THANK GOODNESS FOR SMALL MIRACLES!
FRIDAY: Today we are able to see the grass in our front yard. Sure it's all matted down but we can see it! I'm looking forward to the LONG weekend, the sunshine, and fun!!

2 comments:

Christy Woolston said...

Cute Picture of L at the Doctor! Have a Fun, long, weekend.

Tiffany said...

Dang girl! That banana bread looks delicious! I could smell it from here...almost :)