me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Another Friday...Another picture, or two, or three...

Welcome back to my Friday post! We've had a lot of fun this week and I tried to remember to capture it in pictures!

SATURDAY (2-20-09): It was finally a nice day - nice enough for everyone to head outside. Tim and I even went outside and read a book. Later in the day we took the kids to the pool - L is so cute in his froggy swim trunks!

SUNDAY: M's hair is finally long enough to put into braids. I think this is the first time we've ever done this. So darling! L zonked out at church and I made "healthy" blueberry muffins for the week. The funny thing about the muffins is that it called for 3/4 cups of "Equal" or "Splenda" and I thought I had it - but turns out all I had was the packets - so I started tearing them open - that was fun!

MONDAY: For the first time, in a long time, the kids were able to walk to school! NICE!
TUESDAY: I was able to attend the Jordan River Temple with my sisters - what a nice night! We had some good conversations and ate some yummy food in the cafeteria (I love cafeteria food!)
WEDNESDAY: I gave L a bath and got him dressed. Then M got in the tub. As soon as she got out and opened the bathroom door guess who got back in! Frustrating, I know, but in times like this I try to remember to grab the camera first before I let steam come out of my ears!

THURSDAY: I must spend a lot of time cleaning because today I came into the kitchen to find that L had grabbed a chair and a rag and was wiping my counter for me. Is this a sign of a good helper?
FRIDAY: in accordance with our new diet, Tim and I found this! It is so DELICIOUS and really helps to curb any cravings that I'm having!! I think it will be my new favorite snack!
Posted by Picasa
Well, that's it for this week! Next week is full with Dr. apts, dentist apts., play practice and more! See you then!!

3 comments:

Christy Woolston said...

Love picture day. Can't wait to see what you post in two weeks when you have ALL of my kids for a couple of days. :) You're awesome! Love ya!

Martha said...

Love the pictures. The kids are so cute. Thanks for sharing.

Tiffany said...

Look at M's hair!!! She is SO stinkin' cute :) But then, all your kids are adorable!