me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Sunday, March 1, 2009

It was a commercial plane!


I tend to have strange dreams and I tend to remember a good deal of them! I had this dream early last week and it's still with me, so I'm writing it down. In the dream I was teasing Tim about how if he REALLY loved me then he'd get me an airplane! It was a stormy night and we were in some apartments that backed up to the airport. The airport in my dream was the Ryan Airport in Baton Rouge, La but the apartments resembled those that my sister, AA lives in. Anyway, a knock comes to the door and there in the storm is standing Tim with an Airplane behind him. He went to the airport and stole it for me. So we got in the plane and not knowing how to fly it we just drove it around town. Of course the FBI was after us but we just kept driving that beast all over the place! The cockpit reminded me of some futuristic spaceship - lights, and bench seats along the walls. You could see the planets through a special window - weird. When we were done driving we parked in AA's parking lot and just got out. The FBI took the plane, we laughed and then I woke up. CRAZY STUFF - it's cool to think that Tim would even STEAL for me if I asked him to!

2 comments:

Christy Woolston said...

Yeah, but you never would ask him to steal for you and that's the beauty of it.

elkaholic said...

How many seats did you want?