
Here we go again! I think that many of us wax and wane in our efforts to stay healthy and fit. But there comes a time when you KNOW that you need to stop allowing the flubber to take over! That's the point that I'm at. I've known it for some time - I just can't seem to stay motivated! But this time will be different. This time I will succeed. This time I'm tracking my progress on a new blog. A blog entirely dedicated to my 12 week transformation! A blog that will explain how all of this started. A blog that may be embarrassing at times. A blog that will keep me on track by allowing me to document my successes and failures. A blog that will remind ME why I'm doing this. So here it goes - you can follow along with me if you choose at...www.aislinnsbodyforlife.blogspot.com ... or you can just look at my right side bar and click on MELTING FLUBBER under "more of my thoughts". After all, you have your body for your entire life so you might as well take care of it - right?
1 comment:
And - Thank you for dragging me into your goal this time. I plan to be the "biggest Loser" here - just so you know. :D
Post a Comment