When Tim and I were at the gym on Friday night, working our little legs to the bone, I happened to glance out to the parking lot and my eyes beheld a "bug" that looked like it had cellophane all over it. There was also something pink on it. This little car held my attention and kept my mind off of the weights for the next 30 minutes. When we were finished with our workout the car was still in the parking lot - obviously belonging to someone that worked there! As we headed outside we made a detour towards the little bug for further inspection, and this is what we found... (taken with Tim's cell phone camera)

Yup...that's plastic wrap....

someone had a ton of fun.... do you think a girl did this?

1 comment:
WOW! that's incredible. Perhaps we should try to do it with Tim's Truck before we go on the cruise...
Or not
LOL - I hope that whoever drove that car was impressed with the effort there... MAN... incredible!
Post a Comment