me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Friday, February 20, 2009

M's prayers


As we were heading the kids off to bed tonight, M comments that we didn't have family prayer. I told her that I know and since the others were already in bed then she should focus on a personal prayer. I explained to her that this was a prayer that was just between her and her Father in Heaven. I told her that she could say anything that she wanted to to Heavenly Father - just as if he were in her room with her. She happily said "OK" and off she went to her room. After Tim tucked the kids in he reported hearing this...

..."and please bless that we can have home lunch and not school lunch..."
Ah- that makes me feel so good!

1 comment:

msaonika said...

She's so adorable. Don't you love some of the things that she thinks of that others might take for granted?