
Q: How do you feel about water? Playing in it, seeing it, using it. What about when you're around water?
A: I love water! I love the mysteries that lie in deep oceans. I love the clarity and sparkle when the sun shines through it. Water is life - to all of us. We are 70% water! I love the refreshing taste of water on a hot summer day! I love to swim, I love to ski, I love to fish! All things that wouldn't be possible without water! Whenever I see a large body of water - a lake - an ocean - I am awestruck. They are always so beautiful and I always just want to hop on a boat and find myself in the middle of it! (Maybe that's why I like cruises!). Anyway, I often dream of water. I dream that I can live under it, breath it, and survive in it. I dream that my home is under water sometimes too.
To me, water has a calming effect. Think of a waterfall, gently rolling over great rocks and the effect that that sound has on you. It reminds me of our Heavenly Father and his ability to create such a beautiful world for us to live in. Yes - I love water!
2 comments:
I can see that in you and it just makes sense.
That's one thing I miss about La. Growing up on the river! In the summer, all I want to do is be in the boat on the water somewhere! I love water sports as well.
Post a Comment