me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Friday, February 20, 2009

Picture review time

Yeah - it's that time again! So much going on - what a great way to capture fun little memories! So here we go....

SATURDAY (Feb. 14, 2009): Valentine's Day - I woke up to a door full of marker painted hearts and a sign from K! My sweetheart was SUPER DUPER thoughtful (and his mom too - THANKS Mrs. M!) and they got me these Mozart chocolates. I love these things - they aren't easy to find and since they're imported, well... In addition to these great treats, Mother Nature brought us a treat too - SNOW - AGAIN!! My little sis, Ash, babysat for us so that Tim and I could go out for dinner. The choice was mine -so we did a progressive dinner. We had an appetizer at Winger's. Then after an adventure downtown, we ended up at The Firehouse Pizzeria for a delicious garlic chicken pizza. Then we finished our night at Iggy's with their Volcano dessert! YUM! After we got home, N asked if I could look at his tooth - I told him that I could take it out for him - so I did!

SUNDAY: While we were in Omaha a few weeks back, L decided that my new red necklace looked better in pieces so I spent this morning restringing it! (Thanks TIM for crawling around in your good church clothes to pick up all those tiny beads). L also wore a new outfit to church today - thanks Mrs. M for sending it!
MONDAY: Presidents day! I love how they line the streets with flags here. It's so patriotic - so beautiful. Makes you proud to live in this country!
Also on Monday we went to the store to get the foods that we needed to start eating healthier. This week is the start of a new "us" - we'll keep you posted on how it goes!
TUESDAY: L decided that his cereal milk would do better as a hair gel instead of a filler for his tummy! What do you think? I left his hair this way all day - and it stayed! We also had a delicious lunch with a wonderful friend (Thanks Mrs. C - it was heaven!)

WEDNESDAY: On President's day, I took advantage of a HUGE sale on upholstery at JoAnn's. Today I recovered the family room couches. I don't think I did too shabby!
THURSDAY: What a beautiful day - I read a book in the sun, the kids played outside! WOW - what a feeling!
FRIDAY: Bill time - oh joy!

Well, that's it for this week. N has piano today and K has violin. We may catch a movie at the dollar theater tomorrow - who knows! Tim and I have been diligent (for at least one week) in our new exercise program - so we'll be continuing that!! See ya next time!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: