me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Monday, February 9, 2009

Lazy

Today I'm going to be lazy. I don't feel like stretching my brain into the depths of forgotten memories just to draw a post - so no journal jar today! It's slushy rain outside, grey and gloomy and all I want to do is sit on the couch - under a blanket - and read a book! (or maybe quilt, if my sewing machine were meant to be held on my lap!). But alas I had to change out of my PJ's because the men that will be replacing my furnace actually showed up before noon! (that must be some sort of record). They are busily at work in my basement - trying to get the heat restored to the front part of the house. The weekend wasn't that unbearable. Thanks to a sweet sister who brought over her space heater and thanks to the 2nd furnace that heats the back of the house! We survived! So here I sit, looking at the slushy rain, feeling lazy, and thinking about a cruise that's a year away (thanks Christy for taking my mind there!). Ah - it's gonna be a great day!

No comments: