
Silence. pin dropping. Floor creaking. Every sound outside is amplified. Silence. There hasn't been a weekly update because of this silence. The cause of this silence has run off with my kids and my camera! Yesterday while I was at the Scrapbook expo (which was so, SO much fun by the way!) Tim loaded up the kids and headed down to Colorado to play with the cows. It's branding season - time to take care of the new calves - which translates to me being home, alone, in silence. Don't get me wrong - I'm not complaining. Today I was able to get some things taken care of that tend to be a little hard to do with little ones running around. But despite that and despite the peace in this home - I still miss the craziness - and that's what's crazy!
Don't worry though, things will get back to normal tomorrow - and I'll get my camera back and I'll get to post my weekly review - just for you!
1 comment:
Sounds wonderful! He took Lane too? Where do they go to see branding?
Post a Comment