me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Journal jar strikes again...


Today the jar wants to know..
Q: Where were you and what were you doing the day the first man landed on the moon?
A: WHAT? Journal Jar, you must not know me at all!! I wasn't even born! I probably wasn't even thought of yet! It was July 20, 1969 -maybe I was an angel in Heaven, looking out across the milky way towards the moon and cheering on the Apollo 11 team and Neil Armstrong. Maybe I was in awe of the accomplishments of the earthlings. I bet I was dressed in white. I bet I was anxious to come to earth and get my mortal body so that I too could walk on the moon! Who knows, but I do know that it would have been glorious to see. Amazing to be a part of that time in history. WOW - what a time! Where were you? What were you doing? HHHMMMM??????

2 comments:

msaonika said...

I am so sorry that the Journal Jar doesn't know you very well. I should have screened the questions before I gave them out. Maybe had this one say "Where were you the day that the Challenger blew up"... but that would be morbid and depressing... This question was WAY more fun!

Christy Woolston said...

How about "Where were you when the Pentagon and the Twin Towers were brutally attacked?"
I wasn't born either. But, I'll bet your right...we were probably cheering on their accomplishment as we looked down on the earth.