Happy St. Patrick's Day! Do you do anything special for this day? I never really have. I mean, of course we wear green - who really wants to be pinched anyway?! This morning my kids woke up with more vigor than I've seen in a long time! Maybe it's the beautiful weather, maybe it's the sweet scent of spring. They claim it's because there are leprechauns about! K and M promptly found something green to wear. N put on black!N: "Nope, I like getting pinched"
We laughed.
Later we noted that N's shoes have green on them. We explained that if someone pinches him that he can pinch back (NOT HARD) because there is green on his shoes. That seemed to make him happy - almost as if he was getting away with something. Being sneaky. Wonder how the day will go! Happy pinching!

2 comments:
If you remember correctly, after we told him about the green in his shoes, he said he was going to wear his snow boots. He is just a bit goofy.
Love N's response, "No, I like getting pinched" Too funny. I'm sporting the green. My Mom's Birthday is today so green periphenalia has always been big on this day in our home...mostly stuff my Mom buys to wear on her special day.
GO GREEN!
Post a Comment