Yesterday we decided to hit the Hill AFB Aerospace Museum. WOW - how interesting! How educational! Everyone learned something new and everyone had a good time! Today is another beautiful day with temperatures climbing to the 60's! So, we'll be learning about the Dinosaurs that roamed around our area by attending the Dinosaur park in Ogden. This should prove to be a good adventure. We got our chores done in a little more timely manner than yesterday - so that's exciting! I remember living in California and visiting the Labrea Tar pits in Los Angeles. The saber tooth tiger was fiercesom behind his glass walls! The tar looked oozy and bubbly and scary and I felt bad for the animals that were stuck inside of it. I hope that today's trip is just as memorable for these kids as the Tar pits were for me. We'll see....
No comments:
Post a Comment