me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Thursday, April 16, 2009

successes


A few things I consider a success (for this week):
* 12,000+ attended TEA parties across UT yesterday
* A visit to my sister
* K has read scriptures every night this week
* M is surviving Math homework
* L is almost in his own room
*N has practiced the piano every day this week
* Tim is getting an easy CLE credit this week
* paid all the bills for the month online
* got the girls' room finished - complete with bunk beds, curtains, and all!
* laundry is folded
* K will survive to her 11th b-day - not so sure about L!
* We started our garden!
So there - a few positives from this week! How cool is that?!

2 comments:

Carter Clan said...

yeah your visit was muy muy muy appreciated. It's what I needed. I already feel better. Thank you . I love ya so much!

Christy Woolston said...

That's a good list...congrats! I'd be happy with some positives like that. Keep it up.