And the winner is....
#8 - Mine that Bird! Wow - where did this horse come from?
Did you see this amazing race? Mine that Bird was squeezed out at the start and took a spot near the back of the pack. Then without warning he grabbed the inside rail and threaded his way through several horses, working his way from 12th place all the way to first - winning by 20 lengths!! WHOA! So incredibly AWESOME! You can bet I'll be pulling for this horse ridden by Calvin Borel in the Preakness in 2 weeks!
Calvin is from St. Martin Parish, Louisiana! There is just something about those Louisiana boys!! WaHOO - way to go Calvin and Mine that Bird - good luck on May 16th in Baltimore! It's alright that the ones I picked weren't even in the top 5 - we got something better - an underdog and there's nothing like a good underdog story! I love the DERBY!
No comments:
Post a Comment