Yeah -here's the final bit of my trip!
WEDNESDAY afternoon, I finally met Molly! She is a kindred spirit - a fellow cruise critic member! We had the best time chatting - she joined us for dinner, we joined her for the "up close and personal magic show" and then we hung out, chatting, until about 1am! Molly lives in Montana - I might have to make a trip that way! For the Magic show, each person was given 3 cards and after a series of instructions the magician was going to tell us what our card was. Now - we all had different cards so he wasn't just going to throw out a number. But he had us pick a card, keep it in our minds, follow a few instructions and WAH LA - our card came to the top of our pile and there it was! Molly was called on stage. She wrote her name on a card and stuck it in his deck. He shuffled them - stuck the deck in his mouth and made one work it's way forward. The card didn't have Molly's name on it. She looked at him and shook her finger - as if to say "oops" and he smiled and shook his finger back at her as if to say "I'm not finished". He hit his chest like something was stuck in it - coughed and out comes a card - all folded up (Not how Molly gave it to him) and he hands it to her - she opens it and it was her card - all spitty and slobbery! YUM. We enjoyed this show because there were only about 100 people in the Drama Bar so we were right up close to the action. FUN!THURSDAY morning came early but I think that we were ready to get home - it was a nice mini vacation. Before we left we ran around the ship taking silly pictures - this seems to be a tradition with us! AA found the library and got a nice shot of it. We made sure to capture our towel animal zoo too and say good-bye to our room steward! Lady Liberty (in the piano bar) needed her nose picked so we helped her out! When we docked I saw some GIANT balloons - it looked like gum balls in the sky! They said "UP" on them - it was a PROMO for the new movie "UP" that's coming out soon! So cool! Then we packed up and started on the long drive back to UT!
It was a great trip with my sisters and Jake. We learned new things about each other, we laughed, and we have a new experience to talk about. It was WONDERFUL! (thanks TIM!)



2 comments:
Glad you all had a good time. Looks like a lot of fun. Maybe next time...:) Too bad all of our husbands can't have government jobs or work for West Valley City. :)
LOL...lost on a small ship with NO NUMBERS. OMG...I would be lost too. I was lost the entire time on the Liberty, but did pretty good on the Valor. Sometimes I got backwards as to if I was going to the front or back of the ship, but I was always on the right deck (they had numbers).
Maybe next time!
Post a Comment