me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Friday, May 29, 2009

Our week!

It's that time of week again and I have some pictures to share with you! Are you ready? Let's go!!!
FRIDAY (05/22): Today was K's last soccer game. She started off playing forward and in the 2nd half she was moved to goalie. I'll admit I wasn't thrilled about the change - this is not the position K plays and her team was already down by a few goals. She had fun this year and is looking forward to another season! L - the resident cheerleader- had fun too!
SATURDAY: Today we played in the garden. We weeded a section that hasn't been touched in years in effort to prepare it to plant pumpkins! While there we found snails and spiders that we'd never seen before. We also found some HUGE worms that the kids quickly ran to their garden boxes (which are thriving). We also took some time to enjoy the flowers that can be found in our back yard. They smell so good!

MONDAY and TUESDAY: Monday was Memorial day and we had the typical crew over for a BBQ! Later that night we had to take L to the hospital because he was having difficulty breathing. Turns out that he had croup and his airway was being compromised. It was a long night!

TUESDAY kicked off "spirit week" with "crazy hair day" and M was really excited! Do you like her hair? N spent his afternoon searching for more bugs in the yard - he's so funny to watch!

WEDNESDAY: Today was "Hawaiian" day at school and N got to wear his shark tooth necklace and bracelet and a cool shirt! M got into the spirit too! I took a moment to pluck some roses from the bushes to enjoy in the house! Then on Wednesday night, M had "art walk" - it was a chance for the parents to see the art that has been created by the students throughout the year. M had fun showing me around and we even stopped to take a quick picture with her teacher!
THURSDAY: (no pic - sry) - I spent the day working on a family newsletter. Tim spent the evening on the couch - his back is seized up and he is crooked - literally. (I told him that it's because he's an attorney and he's paying the price!) The kids spent their afternoon cleaning rooms and it's still not done! So there you have it! That was our week! Now it's Friday again - one more week of school and then a fun trip to visit family! See ya next week!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

luvmyav8er said...

I can't wait to see you!

Christy Woolston said...

PHEW! It was the last week of school for my kiddos. And boy am I glad it is over. It felt like a rush to the finish with lots of testing and turning in those last assignments early.
Looks like you guys had a busy week too. Keep your blog updated so we can stay in touch!