
I love my calendar - I get a new one every Christmas. I always try to find one that has meaning to me - usually a Greg Olsen calendar - or a Thomas Kinkade. Anyway, just like every year - I got a calendar at the start of 2009. I put in all the important dates and events. My calendar was ready to keep me in line. It's my connection to those that have passed on, to those that are celebrating birthdays, to doctors, etc.. I am nearly lost without this most important date keeper! Recently I went to my calendar to see what was coming up and my paper friend was missing. HHMM - maybe L grabbed it and ran off with it - maybe he needed to schedule something. The hunt began. We searched high and low. We looked in closets, drawers, even under the freezer! No calendar. UGH!
After a few days of searching, Tim got me a new calendar - one that has scenes of Utah on it. It's nice - but not like my OTHER calendar and this one doesn't come with all my friends and relatives important information! GREAT - how am I supposed to replace that? So I sent out and e-mail to everyone asking for important dates. Most people got back to me very promptly with dates that pertained to them. Others I had to track down and ask over and over to get - come on people I NEED THESE DATES! But after a week of working on it, my new Utah calendar looks like its been loved - it's full of dates, events, scheduled dr. appointments, etc.. Ah - it's good to be back to normal!
1 comment:
Did I send you everything? Circe's birthday and Aspen and anniversaries and Jeremy's birthday (Not that you could forget that one... but still)???
I am glad that life is getting back to normal for you. I know how I feel when I lose my planner... it's TOUGH...
Post a Comment