me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Kindergarten Graduation - 2009


N has certainly grown over the last year. He hasn't only gotten taller and more handsome, but he's gained a wealth of knowledge, made some friends, and has started figuring out the ropes of school!
9 months ago I sent this little guy off to school for the first time. I remember crying and thinking - why am I crying - this is my 3rd child to go to school! But those same emotions started creeping up again today as his name was read and his little diploma was handed to him. N is my helper, he is always the first to jump up and offer his assistance, the first to give a kiss or a hug, the first to smile, and so on. He greets me in my room each morning with a smile and says "I love you". He's my first son too - and there's something about a mother and her son!
I've enjoyed watching him grow this year. I've enjoyed seeing his accomplishments, meeting his friends, and listening to his teacher's stories about him. I'm sure I'll blink and this will all be gone - but for now, I'm enjoying his every move. He's smart like K and has M's laid back attitude - he's a great addition to our family and he's going to break some hearts, I'm sure! So - look out first grade - here he comes!

2 comments:

Glenna said...

Congrats to all the kiddos for making it through the school year. I'm sure they're looking forward to the summer!

elkaholic said...

Yep - they are all growing up too fast.