me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Friday, June 26, 2009

Yay for weekly reviews!

Time to get back to the swing of things and put up some fun pictures from our week! Doesn't that sound like a plan? Friday (6-19): We've had our eye on this for a while and I finally took a picture of it. In the seam of the concrete on our back patio - this is growing. Do you know what it is? It's not a weed! It's lettuce - more specifically, salad bowl lettuce. We had a bunch of this planted in pots last year and I guess a seed got into the crack here. We haven't pulled it yet - I just can't believe it's growing on the concrete! SO COOL!
Saturday: With Father's Day coming we decided to take "dear old dad" to his favorite place!
SUNDAY: For Father's day we got rid of Tim's old hunting boots and exchanged them for some brand new ones! (one's we got at Cabela's on Saturday!)
MONDAY: M had her stimulation test today. She did a great job and was such a big girl through the whole ordeal. As you can see, she is rather groggy and was from the 2nd blood draw until the 7th. The nurse did a great job and when it was over they brought her a big lunch that she had to eat before she could go home. We are so proud of her and how well she did - and I know we couldn't have made it without the support and prayers from people all over the country!

TUESDAY: LSU was playing in Omaha for the College World Series title so I made the girls LSU shirts! L was even sporting his LSU gear too! L fell asleep on the couch before the game started and I just couldn't resist those pudgy lips - aren't they cute?!

WEDNESDAY: Time to get a few things in order. K sports her "Aunt Jamima" look with that do-rag (she loves those things and wears them everywhere - even to school!), N took charge of the DVD and TV cabinet and when I turned around, there was L - helping too! He grabbed the vacuum and took care of those hard to reach areas under the couch! I love it when the family works together!
THURSDAY: N doesn't feel well at all and he spent a great majority of the day on the couch or paying homage to the porcelain God. I decided that cookies make it all better - don't you think? Too bad N fell asleep before they were ready.
FRIDAY: L loves his sis - isn't that sweet?!
So, there is our week - lots of fun eh? It's raining here, again, so I'm not sure what the weekend will hold - but you can bet that I'll have my camera no matter what we do! Until next week - have fun ya'll!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

JSCrawford said...

We love keeping track of your family. We missed you this year and hopefully we'll find time to do something together. So glad M did great. It's gotta wear her little body out. We love her and give her hugs and kisses from us.

Carter Clan said...

I don't know how you remember everything that goes on all week long like that... and you are a natural shutter bug. Love the pics and the updates.

Heidi Sue said...

Looks like you had a busy week! Your kids are so dang cute!!