me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Service


One of my absolute favorite places to be is inside the walls of a temple. It doesn't matter what temple, as long as I can walk in and feel at peace with the world - I'm happy!
Tonight I was able to go to the Bountiful Temple but I went to clean. How cool is that? I got to help clean the temple!
I vacuumed - that was my assignment - and let me just say that MEN ARE MESSY! I vacuumed their dressing rooms and SHEESH! I found band-aids, toe nails (GROSS), a twizzlers and even a pack of those rub on tattoos! Strange!
Anyway - it was a great way to cap off my night - to forget my worries. I love going to the temple, and now that I know you can volunteer to help clean it - I might squeeze that in a little more often too!

2 comments:

Christy Woolston said...

I'll go with.

JSCrawford said...

I was able to clean the Winter Quarters Temple a few months ago. Our ward is assigned once a year and I took advantage of our chance to do it. It was fun.