Yeah - you can just call me slacker - I know! I love my blog, I love posting to it, but over the past few weeks my mind has been consumed with other things and I'm finding it hard to find something to post about. So, no worries though, I'm still here - just trying to think about some other things.On another note - we'll be having a garage sale this weekend! YAY!! I've been "collecting" stuff for a long time and now it's time to let it go to another home that will love it more! As I've been trying to get everything into one area so that I can make sure it's clean and works, etc... I've discovered that it takes more work to get ready to sell your things than it does to just take it to the DI! Are the few pennies that you get for it even worth your time? I'm starting to wonder! Hopefully it will be a success, however, because I need this stuff gone and the money would be a welcome blessing!
Wish me luck!
3 comments:
Wish I could be there. I LOVE garage sales. Good Luck!! One time we made over $3000. Of course, we sold nearly everything in our house and moved to Hawaii.
My Dear Friend. I know that life is crazy right now. I also know that God has a plan for you. He loves you and is listening to your prayers. You are a wonderful Daughter of God, and things will work out for the best.Life will slow down, and before you know it, it will be back to normal.
ALWAYS!
Post a Comment