TUESDAY: Today I decided that we needed to get out and go to the zoo and that's what we did! It was rather hot, so I was surprised that we saw so many animals out and moving around. We enjoyed watching the elephants get hosed down and the giraffe trying to get lettuce out of the bottle (can you see his tongue?). We also caught a glimpse of the gorilla sucking on a Popsicle - how fun! We all had a great time!
WEDNESDAY: I came home from dropping M off for a play date and was met by Tim with these words "Do you want to sell L or go back to Roatan?" UGH - I knew what was coming, somehow I knew! I bought this vase in Roatan, Honduras last year. I fell in love with it - and even more so when I learned that the locals make these with their own hands. Anyway, this cute little guy got a hold of it and..... guess I'm going back to Roatan!
So there it is - a little bit of our week. Some things that you didn't see... on Monday Tim's truck busted the radiator so we had to get that to a mechanic (we picked it up on Wednesday). Also on Monday, my friend Mrs. C came home from her month long trip to TX!
M had a play date on Wednesday, N moved to a new level in piano and K went to the pool all by herself - for the first time in her "tween" life! (gosh she's growing up!). Yup - life is a crazy roller coaster - thank goodness for cameras to capture a smidgen of it - right?!



1 comment:
Missed you at the Gorge...you'd of loved it. I want to go to Roatan.
Post a Comment