This is Niels - I know that I've put things up here about him before, but today is his birthday so he deserves another dose of doting!
Niels is a great guy, born in Aruba, his Dutch heritage shines through every time we're around him. He enjoys speaking Dutch to the kids when they are around, telling them stories, and showing them new things. Niels is very knowledgeable in many areas and this makes him a valuable asset to his family, neighbors, and friends - it seems like someone is always calling him to ask a question!
One reason I really love Niels is that he is soft spoken and patient. He takes time to recognize each person, to acknowledge them, and to make them feel welcome in his home - or wherever he may be. He ALWAYS has a smile for you too!
So, Happy Birthday Niels - we love you so much and we are so grateful that you're part of our family. We hope you have a wonderful birthday and many more to come!
2 comments:
Thanks, Aislinn. Niels is ggrreeaaat!
Niels says thanks, he loves you, too.
Post a Comment