Today is Tim's b-day and I'm sure he won't mind me telling you that he's 37! (yeah, I always went for the older guys!).
I know that I dote on Tim a lot, but what's a girl to do - he's a great guy with a great personality, a lot of ambition and a desire to learn constantly.
We won't be able to go anywhere for Tim's birthday this year - we'll just have to be content to be at home with the family, but you know, that's one of the things that makes this man so great - he's ok with being at home with the family. He won't make a fuss about it, he won't hide in his room, he'll enjoy the day as if it's the best day in the world - even if it isn't the ideal birthday for him. Tim doesn't care what we are doing, as long as we are doing it together and I love that about him!
So, Tim, I hope you have a wonderful birthday - one that's filled with happy memories for years to come. I hope you know how much we love you and how grateful we are that you're with us as a dad, a husband, and a friend. We love ya! Happy Birthday!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday to him ! WOW he is getting up there(hehehe). I hope you both have a wonderful day. You are great people.Deserve the best!
HaPPy BiRthDaY TIM! My wish for you...a great day for a great guy.
Happy Birthday, Tim. We love you very much. man, all those pictures we took at the capitol are great. Guess we need to do that again. Or maybe it is those blue shirts.
That is a great pic of Tim. LOVE IT.
Post a Comment