I realize that my blogging has slacked off over the last few weeks and I'm sure that you miss me - but I've been busy, busy around here!Last week one of my sweet cousins came to Utah for a visit. It was her first trip here so we had to make sure that she got to see some of the precious and unique things that make Utah - Utah! We went to temple square, Gilgal Gardens, This is the Place, and even Brigham Young's home - just to name a few.
Then on Sunday was L's b-day!! We didn't go overboard - no big party or anything like that - just opened a few gifts and ate some cupcakes with family- and took lots of pictures!
Today the kids are off to school - armed with notes that will restrict them from listening to the president speak! Wonder what they'll get to do instead!
Wednesday is piano lesson, Thursday is soccer games and orchestra for N & K! Then FRIDAY - ah - sweet Friday! This particular Friday I've been looking forward to for 6 months! It's the Scrapbook expo!! Yes - a day where my sister and I (and anyone who wants to join us) - leave at 6:30 in the morning and don't return until nearly 1am on Saturday morning because we've been scrap booking all day long!! YEAH! (this also means that any free time this week will find me in my scrapbook room with all of my pictures and paper getting ready for the big day!)
So there - we haven't fallen off the face of the earth - just a little busy around here that's all!
3 comments:
Hope you can get all your stuff done so you have lots of super dooper fun at the expo. I know you've been looking forward to it. I'll be at the Stake RS Meeting and then off to Erik's second football game. We play Bountiful...we're in serious trouble if we loose this one. So, we are planning on a win. :) GO CATS!
Hey, I took orchestra in Elementary too! It was loads of fun!
Have fun at the Expo, I will probably see you there!
I had a BLAST! Thank you for showing me around and giving me a history lesson about how everything came about and how people ended up in SLC :) I love you!
Post a Comment