me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Backpacks!


(note - backpacks in picture are not from Wal-mart - it's just your generic picture from google!)
Today I was at Wal-mart in CENTERVILLE and I want to share with you what I discovered! BACKPACKS are on clearance for $3.00!! That's right - $3.00!! So, get on down there ASAP and get your self one (or 2 or 3!).
What? You don't need one? Your kids already have one for school? Well, what about your 72 hr kits, a Christmas gift, stocking up for next year NOW, or even a birthday present for a classmate?
Yeah - you're welcome! ;)

2 comments:

luvmyav8er said...

I say THANK YOU ;)

Christy Woolston said...

That's a good deal. Maybe, I'll go pick one up for my nieces. I have them for Christmas. Thanks...love it when you share shopping tips.