(another generic pic of Cabo San Lucas from google)Today is day #2 for us in Cabo! Being that I am typing this several days in advance - I'm not sure what we are doing - just know that this is where we are! Cabo is partly desert so I'm anxious to see the scenery and find the beauty in this place! I've printed a list of yummy places to eat in Cabo too - so we might be trying one of those today - you never know! I do know that today I'm with someone I love very much and we are seeing and doing something new TOGETHER! That is simply one of the best treasures in my life - to explore new things with Tim.
To my children - I hope you're being so good for all the ladies who are stepping in to help you out this week! K, I hope you're getting your math done every night! M - keep up the good work in reading! N - keep getting your reading book done - I'm so proud of your efforts! L - don't worry, we'll be home soon and you can crawl into bed with us if you want to!
Christy - thanks for being an angel and taking L for me! I know you'll love him like I do!
AA - again, you're just wonderful! Thanks for helping out!
Love you all - until tomorrow...
1 comment:
L is just following me around saying, "Hi". "Mah and Dah gone on boat." It, incidentally, is the absolute first thing he said to me when I opened the door to let him in this morning. Just standing there on my front porch. Too Cute!
Post a Comment