(generic picture from google - but it IS Cabo!)Monday - we have (or should have) arrived in CABO SAN LUCAS this morning! I've never been here before and I am so excited to explore this new place with Tim! We get to spend 2 days here, so there is plenty of time to explore or relax on the beach or do whatever we want! I want to see these arches - they should be easy to locate don't you think?
The weather is supposed to be in the mid 90's today too! I might find a place to tickle the sand with my toes, I may go snorkeling - you just never know with me!
To K, M, & N - I hope you had a fantastic day at school! Remember it's a short week - so work hard now because you get a super long weekend!
To L - I hope you're being good too! I love you!!
To AA - you're AWESOME thanks for all your help!
To Becky - thanks for being so AMAZING and stepping in so early in the morning!
To Heidi - Kiss L for me and thanks for taking care of him today!
I love you all - I know that we're having a great time and we couldn't be doing so without you!
3 comments:
Ok, showoff - you and your ... Pre Planned (Put emphasis on the P's so there is a little spittle like Sylvester the Cat) Blobs! BAH! You and your... Having fun nonsense!! :P I hope you are having fun... :)
L is doing good! He cried a little this morning, but he is all good now. I told him you were on a big boat. So now he says momma dadda on big boat. It is cute. He fell asleep about 10 minutes ago.
Hope you have fun!
Now that's a beautiful picture even it if was googled. LOL. I'm glad that you had the opportunity to get away, just the two of you. You have family and friends that love you dearly and it's great that they stepped in to help you guys out! Enjoy a warm chocolate melting cake for me! Love ya!
Post a Comment