
The other night Tim says "Hey - Obama is gonna be on 60 minutes"
N - not knowing that 60 minutes is a TV program - puts his hands on his head and says "OH NO - he's gonna be on TV for an hour - NOOOOOOO"
We all laughed!
This morning I was checking backpacks and I asked "does everyone have everything ready to do?" and L screams "NO"! Then, after prayers, L made a fishy face and went to kiss me- I asked "where are you going?" and he took off towards the door and said "cool mommy" (meaning "school"- he hasn't master the S sound yet).
Funny kids - they are always saying something. M said something the other night that had us rolling too but I can't think of it right now - and it's driving me nuts because it was so funny. I knew I should have written it down right then!
Things are just going around here. I have a new Visiting Teacher and I know that's going to be fun! My mom will make a quick appearance this week - and it will be fun to see her as we take her to the airport! Tim made a deal with K that if she doesn't have any missing work by the end of this week that she can have his Brad Paisley concert ticket - I've never seen her work so hard!
There is a lot happening - a lot to keep up with - it's always a circus around here!
1 comment:
Fun stuff! I guess we should go VTing too! Lets add to the circus!
Post a Comment