Today it finally hit me that I need to get things in order - in order to leave on Saturday!! It hit me when the Carnival web page said "you sail in 3 days!" - 3 DAYS - WHAT? I'm so used to setting sail on a Sunday that Saturday is literally sneaking up on me!So I ask this - is it too early to start packing? I know that some people pack 2 weeks in advance for their cruise because they want to be sure that they got everything! Then others pack the day before! If I start today - would you think I was weird?
The last time I was on this ship was in May - with my sisters! My first cruising experience was also on this ship. So finally - after 5 cruises - I get to show Tim around the ship that started it all for me - the ELATION! Won't this be fun?!
So, now that the week is 1/2 way over I guess it's time to start wrapping my mind around the fact that my hubby and I get to steal some time away for ourselves THIS WEEKEND - and that means GET TO PACKING GIRL!!!
1 comment:
What say you? I say, you better Pack, and you better send me that e-mail of information that you promised or I am so not watching the kids. :P - they can fend for themselves. I think that they would survive a week, right? (Kidding). You will have fun. I want something from Mexico since we didn't get to go to ensenada last time. :( LOVE YOU
Post a Comment