me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Making my blood boil!

Do you want to see something that's making my blood boil? Just follow this link! I know that there are some that read this blog and are Obama supporters - that's your choice. I, however, am not a fan nor can I support someone who supports abortion and who is leading our nation down a path of socialism! It has come to my attention that on September 8, Obama plans to address all schools across America. What he plans to say is still being kept a secret. Schools haven't informed parents of this event - I learned about it through an online news broadcast. The schools are, however, being told what they need to do before, during, and after the broadcast from the President. I'm sorry but my children will not be talked to by this man - they will not be told to support him by joining his "brown shirts" or asked how they plan to serve him.
The link above is to a video clip that's about 4 minutes long that was shown in a school not too far from where I live. In it there are several celebrities telling viewers how they are going to "serve the President" and they are asking for you to "serve him" too. They are also wanting you to be aware that Slavery is rampant and that you need to do something about it - then they go on to pledge their service to the President and they want you to pledge to do something too. This video was shown to students without parental knowledge. Tell me this doesn't scream HITLER all over it. I'm seriously scared for this nation, for my kids, for myself. Every day is another day closer to an Obama-nation. So - if my school does follow through with the President's request and shows his broadcast - then my kids will be seeing a broadcast of a different kind - something by DISNEY or PIXAR in the local theater!

3 comments:

JSCrawford said...

What a world we live in. I know I didn't vote for the "Man".
Wish I was close so that I could watch a show with you. It's on Jaren's b-day too.

Becky said...

Fox 13 did report on this tonight. An elementary school in Farmington showed this video to their students. The principal didn't watch it before they showed it to the kids and now a bunch of moms are mad. Now the principal has to apologize.....

tonialiani said...

I heard about (and later saw) this horrible video. I didn't pull my kids out of school on Tuesday, but I made sure his message was on target. I don't trust him, but I respect the OFFICE of the President. Had he made it political there would have been a lot of discussion about it at our house. Actually, we discussed it beforehand with Ali and she was on the lookout for anything political.