me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Monday, August 31, 2009

When we're helping....


we're happy! That's what we are trying to teach the kids. It's an ongoing process and sometimes they help out and other times they don't. We've been talking about service and how it's something we do to help each other as well as others, to make the world a happy place and to lighten the burdens we carry! So, tonight when we got home from a little service project, L stripped off his clothes and diaper and said "I go potty" and he took off running towards the bathroom. The next thing I knew, M was right behind him with her hand raised saying "I'll help him hold his wee-wee" - WHAT?
I mean we want to serve each other but not like that! Like I said - it's a work in progress!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

hahahaha! Nice :)

Christy Woolston said...

LOL...love that M.

JSCrawford said...

Toooo funny! Is L potty trained? That's awesome! You are a fantastic Mom.