me and Tim Oct 2013
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Saturday is a special day..
Well, today is the day that Tim and I get to leave on a mini vacation all by ourselves! Last April I happened to log into the Carnvial website and I found this cruise that spends 2 days in CABO!! It was an AMAZING price so I booked it! Well, the day of the cruise is finally here.
Now don't be fooled by these pics - they were all taken in May when I went on the Carnival Elation with my sisters as a Mother's Day gift from my hubby and children. But the pics still apply because, although not the same cruise, this is the same ship and my luggage is the same, and we're going out of San Diego - again! So, Tim and I got all packed on Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment