me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Day at sea #1

Well - today is a "Day at Sea"! This basically means that as the ship travels to its destination of Cabo San Lucas that we get to do fun things aboard while gently rocking on the ocean! I am not sure what I'll do today but I can promise you that I will be holding hands with a wonderful man and looking over the vast expanse of the ocean and realizing that I'm rather small in this great big world! I love the smell of the ocean and the reminder that Heavenly Father has created all! Hope you're having a beautiful Sunday! (and to K, M, N and L - and AA too!! - I LOVE YOU and I hope that you're being good!)

2 comments:

Christy Woolston said...

Is it sinful to be jealous. :)

luvmyav8er said...

You know I've always wondered where the birds come from in the middle of the ocean. I mean seriously where do they live? On the boat somewhere?