me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Last day of the cruise

My last set of pics from the cruise! Sad huh? guess I'll just have to go on another one! :)
We did a lot in the Mikado lounge - this is the main lounge where the shows happen, bingo games are played, past guest parties take place and so on! On Wednesday night we got an elephant on our bed - so cute!! The ship was really rocking. Tim tried to get a picture of the waves but it didn't come out very well. It was pretty rough and I don't get sea sick but I was starting to wonder if I was going to be able to keep my dinner of veal Parmesan down! I ended up not eating very much of it because I was starting to get a little queasy. I couldn't even walk straight down the hall - but I wasn't the only one! We ran into Funship Freddy and since he wasn't busy - I snagged a picture of him! Before we called it a night - we stopped in the Karaoke lounge to see what was happening and we found our friend John, and Buck, singing "You've lost that Lovin' Feelin'" - HA - it was so funny - everyone got into it and sang along! They are good sports! For breakfast on Thursday morning, Tim ordered Cherrios - I thought it was cute that they put the milk in this little pitcher - I want some of those pitchers - don't you think it would make breakfast fun?!
Posted by PicasaWe boarded the plane without incident and discovered that it was a new plane - complete with a tv in the head rest where a video is played giving all the important information that you need to know to fly safely. This TV also shows TV shows during the flight, has a section for games (I played a trivia game during the flight), and an interactive map to show you where you are, how fast you're going, how long you have left, temperature, wind speed, and so on! When we arrived back in UT we spotted Ash and K in the van! K was so excited! M and N were all smiles too - L was sound asleep, boy was he surprised when he woke up! We also came home to snow on the mountains! Can you believe that? SNOW?! Yeah- I wasn't dressed for the chilly weather either so as soon as I got home I found some flannel PJ's and bundled up!
So there you have it - a pics from the last couple of days! We did have a great time and I'm glad that we were able to do it. It was time for a break - a clearing of the brain so to speak! Everyone needs that once in a while you know!

2 comments:

Christy Woolston said...

Glad you could get away and have so much fun being pampered and exploring another part of this massive, incredible world we live in. Maybe some day we will be able to cruise again.

Amy said...

OOh. that's what I need! You're getting to be quite the cruise expert. I'll have to tweak your brain for ideas for our first one someday. Our 10 year is next year and we're thinking of doing something spectacular like a cruise or the Bahamas or something (haha, like if we can afford it.)