SATURDAY (10-10): As you can see it was the LSU vs. FLORIDA game - one of the biggest of the year. This is always a good game and although I knew LSU would probably lose - I was anxious to watch! AA showed up and immediately taught L how to do the "Gator Chomp" (traitor!) and L had fun showing off his newly learned skill all night. The funny thing is - is that he would do the "chomp" and say "go tigers" - silly boy!
SUNDAY - sometimes after the kids go to bed, Tim and I like to make ourselves a treat that we don't have to share! Tonight it was popcorn and Orange Julius! YUM!
TUESDAY: Tim got a call for a 3rd interview down in Lehi and he decided that he needed a haircut. N needed one too so he tagged along with Tim! I love a good - clean cut - guy!
WEDNESDAY: M said she wasn't feeling well and shortly (yucky detail coming so watch out) - after she went to bed she started crying saying that she "threw up out of her nose". She was crying because her nose was stinging so I let her hang out on the couch with me until Tim got home from the RSL soccer game!
THURSDAY: K played her last soccer game of the fall season. On Saturday (10-10) K's team played the team in red and on Thursday they played the team in yellow. K has made drastic improvements in the athletic area of her life over the past few months! She's become more aggressive and spent a lot of time as a forward for her team. Her goal was to score a goal. She's been trying all season and she's come close - but has been stopped every time. BUMMER - huh? Well - don't feel sorry for her - on the last game of the season - she DID IT!! SHE GOT HER GOAL!! The ball was passed to her and she just turned around and kicked it and in it went! She was super excited and played amazing the rest of the game! WAY TO GO K - I was thrilled that I got to see her score - and Tim did too. It was the only game of the season that we were both able to attend!
So there you have it - it was a fun week. My sister, Ash, had her baby on Wednesday - so I'm an aunt again! My mom is coming today to help her out. We have Reflections projects to work on and reports on Egypt to get done. Going to be a busy week!!




1 comment:
Ahem... It was "go Cowboys... rawr..." I think that he's confused on which team he likes. At least he can do the chomp though..> RAWR! - Poor M with her sickies... Hope everyone is feeling better.
Post a Comment