Sunday - recently L has been taking off his diaper and running to the potty. No - he doesn't do anything because by the time he gets his diaper off it's too late. But it's fun to see that he's starting to recognize where he needs to be when business needs to be done! (I am hoping to say goodbye to diapers within the next 6 months!)
WEDNESDAY: today I finally got to canning 25lbs of pears! YUM! It's a messy job but well worth it to have "fresh" pears throughout the winter months. When it was all said and done I ended up with 14 quarts - DELICIOUS!
THURSDAY: Soccer day! This time the camera went to K's game! She is doing great and getting better with each game. I just told Tim that right when she's really starting to get aggressive and move her fanny on the field - the season is over. She has 1 more game - next week - let's hope that she finally scores the goal that she's looking for!
FRIDAY: AA decided that she needed to use my home to host a party. No big deal but when people are coming over than I get into MOLLY MAID MODE and EVERYTHING must be cleaned. As I made my way around the kitchen I came to the toaster and decided that it too must be cleaned (I mean - what if someone wanted to use the toaster - right?!) So I opened it up to clean the inside and look what I found! I'm amazed that the thing didn't short circuit!
So - there you have it!! I will try to remember my camera more this week!! Have a good one ya'll!
THURSDAY: Soccer day! This time the camera went to K's game! She is doing great and getting better with each game. I just told Tim that right when she's really starting to get aggressive and move her fanny on the field - the season is over. She has 1 more game - next week - let's hope that she finally scores the goal that she's looking for!
So - there you have it!! I will try to remember my camera more this week!! Have a good one ya'll!



1 comment:
I want the Monkey bread recipe. :)
Look at L go...Ethan isn't even interested in the potty and he's a year older. AAGH!
Sounds like a good week. Hope you have another one. I'm sitting on pins and needles on your behalf waiting for that phone call. But Lehi/Provo...I'm sad for that. BooHOOhoo!
Post a Comment