me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Friday, November 27, 2009

About my PREVIOUS post...

you know...in case you were wondering!

It was crazy in Grand Junction - but I've seen worse. We didn't have to fight for what we were looking for (not even for the gallon of MILK - imagine that). It's nice to not be after electronics!
Anyway - Tim and I were up at 4 - gone by 4:15 - at Wal-mart by 4:30 and in the checkout line at 5:17 (items - or tickets for those items - in hand!!)
YAY - then back to home - snuck back in bed - went back to sleep and no one knew!! That's SUCCESS!!!

3 comments:

The Circus said...

impressive!

Christy Woolston said...

WOW! Impressive! Glad you got what you were looking for.

msaonika said...

I too was successful in my morning ventures... Can't wait to share with you! See you when you get home!