me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Sunday, November 22, 2009

SNOW

I'm grateful for the snow. I'm grateful for the snow. I'm grateful for the snow. I'm grateful for the snow.
I figure that if I keep saying it that it will be true?! What do you think?
Today I'm grateful to have been able to attend church - to partake of the sacrament - to listen to some beautiful talks - and to sing! Sunday is a day of rejuvenation and to spend it with my family - recharging my spiritual batteries is simply a bonus!! And...I'm grateful for the snow. I'm grateful for the snow. I'm grateful for the snow. ....

2 comments:

Christy Woolston said...

I'm right there with ya on that...if i say it enough it will be true thing. I love the snow, I love the snow, I love the snow.

Unknown said...

i love snow. We don't get enough of it here. Usually we get one, maybe 2 snowfalls in a season. This last season we got 3 and they were long ones too... usually the rain washes the snow away the next day. Send me your snow ;)

Stefani